LDN BARI FC u23 - CLISSOLD THISTLE
Sunday, December 04, 2016
ONLINE £6.50 /per person
THIS IS NOT A 7 A SIDE GAME. IT WILL BE 11 A SIDE V ANOTHER TEAM. LOOKING FOR A SQUAD OF 11-14 PLAYERS.
- Everyone on this list will be on the same side as we are playing another 11 a side team.
- Please meet at Hackney Marshes centre by 1:00 PM so we can have a proper team talk, run through tactics etc before the game. It's important to be on time and anyone not there by 1:15 at the very latest may automatically end up on the bench.
- changing room and pitch numbers will be on the board.
- Please bring your own black shorts and socks if you have them. If not, bring what you have. Only shirts will be provided.
- We play in sky blue shirts (away kit), which will be provided, but please bring your own if you have one.
- If you get lost on the day call Alex on 07791 129096, Alan on 07854 091241 or Slatz on 07810 634521.
- This is a competitive 11 a side game in a competitive league. We ideally need to use substitutes - other teams in the league do and benefit from being able to make tactical changes, bring on fresh legs and cope with injuries. You may therefore not always play 90 minutes each week BUT 1) we will always try to rotate subs, so if you don't get a full game one week, we'll try to make sure you do the next (however be aware this might not always be possible); 2) if you are a sub, expect 40 minutes.
- Each game will be opened up to block bookers first, at the latest by Monday each week. Then it will be opened up to invited PAYG players, by the latest Thursday morning. If there are still places available after this, it will then be opened up to anyone PAYG by 5 PM Friday. So, depending on how you're paying, you need to be aware when to look out for your invite and when you need to sign up each week!
- If you haven't already done so, FOLLOW ME , Jon Slater, so I can invite you to games throughout the season.
- You will need wear shin pads and proper boots - it's on 4G astro turf. No shin pads, no game - ref's rules.