Mon 6pm FUTSAL Indoor
Monday, February 06, 2023Repeats Weekly on Mondays
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
This game is organised by an independent organiser, they hire the pitch directly with the venue and manage the game at the pitch. Any problems, questions please send a direct message to the game organiser via the platform.
Best way to find the pitch is google maps "Ark Walworth Academy" Once you arrive at the venue, the main entrance reception is located at Shorncliffe Rd let the receptionist know you came for the FUTSAL INDOOR game and they will let you in.
Friendly FUTSAL game at Ark Walworth School (OLD KENT ROAD)
SPECIAL OFFER (normally £9)
One the fastest growing sports in the world. This fast-paced variation of indoor soccer demands consistent ball speed (Futsal Flooring). and that's why we play with a substitution.
- ⏱ 1-hour game ⌚️Be on time 10mins before kick off
- 👍 Rotate keepers every 5 mins twice
- 🙏🏼Respect Host decision
- Everyone welcome to join **
- Proper big FUTSAL GOALS 2 by 3 metres
- Venue: **Ark walworth academy
- ❌NO metal studs. ONLY Flat shoes (FUTSAL)
- 🚃 Use this post code SE50DS Main entrance in SHORNCLIFFE ROAD
- Any Questions DM me herr, leave your comment or DM us instagram @LondonFutsalLeague
How to get there 🤷♂️ ?
- Elephant Castle (Bakerloo and Norther Line): 10min by bus: 53, 453, 21, 172.
- Tower Bridge 10 min Bicycle 🚲
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please ALWAYS bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
MAIN ORGANISER: @LondonFUTSALleague