Mon 8pm | Canary Wharf Football
Monday, February 27, 2023Repeats Weekly on Mondays
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
This game is organised by an independent organiser, they hire the pitch directly with the venue and manage the game at the pitch. Any problems, questions please send a direct message to the game organiser via the platform.
Venue: Docklands Powerleague
- 4G artificial grass surface
- Showers & Changing rooms available
- Parking Free in Asda, (please check conditions before) or available £2 at powerleague register with reception
- Closest station Crossharbour (DLR) 5 mins walk & Canary Wharf (Jubilee line) - 15 mins walk
- Confirm pitch number at reception
- Take the lift to the 6th floor (Powerleague reception)
- No selling or trading spots if you can't attend please click leave game
- Any problems whatspp 07723 615 546
Game Play Rules
- *arrive 15 minutes beofrr KO * (1 hour game)
- Everyone is welcome to join
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Keep everybody involved in the game and be positive
- Only goal keepers allowed in the area
- 2 pass rule before going back to keeper.
- Exit right out of Crossharbour DLR on to main road, take first right. Photo 1
- Walk to top of the road turn left. Photo 2
- Walk straight until you see a white arch entrance on your left, take lift to 6th floor (Powerleague reception) Photo 3
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy notice of cancellation 2 days or more before KO you receive credit
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at Docklands - Canary Wharf? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us