Sunday 11am Football training
Sunday, April 16, 2023Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £4.00 /per person
Co-ed Training #discounted#didsbury
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
**This session is very relaxed football training. NOT a game!
Everyone is welcome to join. Please ask any questions in the comments or message us if you're unsure about anything.**
Game will be only £4 /per person
Pay online to secure your spot. Normal price is £6 /per person
- We meet 10 minutes before kick off at the side of the astro outdoor pitch
- This is a training session where we practice the basics. It's not serious at all. Ideal for beginners or those just getting back into footy.
- The floodlit astro we play on is easy to see from the park next to the River Mersey or the Kingsway main road.
- If it’s your first time please arrive early to find the right location.
- can kick off with at least 4 players.
- all weather artificial grass surface, outdoor
- Late comers might lose their spot!
- Astro boots or trainers are best. No metal studs!
- Changing rooms available
- Free parking available
- online payment only to secure your spot
Game Play Rules
- We take turns in goal, everybody plays in goal (unless we have a keeper)
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun and enjoy a very easy going session.
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Above head height is allowed
- Any other rules can be clarified before the game begins
Full address Parrs Wood High School, Wilmslow Rd, East Didsbury, Manchester M20 5PG
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
The host will have the ball & bibs and will set teams before kick-off.
Check us out on social media!