Tuesday Night Football in Solihull
Tuesday, April 18, 2023Repeats Weekly on Tuesdays
ONLINE £5.00 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
FOOTY ADDICTS BIRMINGHAM
Footy Addicts is a social platform to connect people to play football. We play friendly, mixed ability games that are open to everyone. Join alone or with your friends.
Brand 🆕 4G Pitch in Solihull
- ⏱ 1 hour game
- ⌚️ Be on time 10-15mins before kick off
- ✅ Ok to score in the area, normal 11 a side rules
- ⛔ No slide tackles
- 🧤 Rotate keepers every 7-8 mins if there's no dedicated GK
- ❌ No aggressive behaviour. Be respectful and honest
- 🙏🏼 Kicked the ball over a fence? Go get it please
- ⚽ Bibs and balls provided
- 👥 Everyone welcome to join
Tudor Grange Leisure Centre
- 📍 Blossomfield Rd, Solihull, B91 1NB
- ✅ 4G artificial pitch. AG boots or moulded studs ONLY
- ❌ No metal studs. No astros or trainers
- 🚘 Entrance on Blossomfield Rd, free on-site parking. Make sure to get a free pay & display ticket from the car park machines
- 🏟️ To get to the pitch, walk down path next to the athletics track car park. Follow path round and turn right over little bridge where you’ll see the pitch
- 🚾 Toilets on-site but no changing rooms or showers available
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game. You will receive a full refund to your Footy Addicts wallet should the game be cancelled. No selling or trading spots
You will automatically receive a refund if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. If you are on the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show which may affect whether you can join future games.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show