Tues 7pm - Football in Tulse Hill
Tuesday, April 18, 2023Repeats Weekly on Tuesdays
ONLINE £5.00 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
⚠️ Entrance is next to Bus Stop: Christchurch Road / Hillside Road, Bus No P13
If you get lost, type on Google Maps: "The Yellow Cube CIC", once you get there follow the ramp and you will see the pitch.
- Game is On with minimum 10 players, goals can be move
- Be there 10-15 mins before planned KO time. 60mins booking
- We rotate keepers every 7-8 mins
- No shouting. No aggressive behaviour
- Respect Game Host's decision
- Pitch surface: 4G artificial
- Footwear: AG boots or Astro Ok. NO metal studs allowed
- Enjoy the game and be positive
- Any questions feel free to ask in comments or send a direct message.
How to get there?
Entrance next to Bus Stop P13
- Train station: Tulse Hill station, 5min walk
- Buses: P13
✅ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
💳 Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
❌ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
👕 Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.