*90 mins* Aspire @Southfields (3G)
Saturday, April 01, 2023
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
This game is organised by an independent organiser, they hire the pitch directly with the venue and manage the game at the pitch. Any problems, questions please send a direct message to the game organiser via the platform.
We have Whatsapp group chat - ask if you want to join.
- Kick off is 9:30, please arrive before kick off. We have the pitch from 9am so feel free to come and warm up before if you want (I will be there).
- Due to popular demand, we play 9 a side but it is on a 7 a side pitch.
- All abilities are welcome. Anyone is welcome to play.
- Footballs are provided, but feel free to bring your own. We use mitre balls.
- The game is 90 minutes long. This week I will probably make it more like 80 minutes for fitness. There is a short half time.
- I will also have bibs for one team so don’t stress about what colour top you are.
- If you cannot make it, take yourself off the list ASAP. Please leave enough notice to have your spot filled.
- The game is at Aspire Southfields.
- It is a 3G surface.
- No metal studs allowed. But FG, plastic or AG studs will be suitable.
- The only parking is on nearby streets.
- The entrance is in the King George’s park.
- Address: Burr Road, London, SW18 4SS
- I will post a message on the game chat as soon as I know which pitch we are on. Don’t worry, they are all on the same bigger pitch (it is split into 3).
- The game will kick off by 9:40 latest for this week and includes a 2 minute half-time break.
- Keep everyone in the game; passing football is encouraged!
- No shouting or aggressive behaviour. Don’t moan at people if they make mistakes. It is a friendly game.
- We rotate keepers, everyone goes in goal twice for 4-5 minutes each time .
- Enjoy the game, be positive and competitive!
If you have any questions or if there’s anything that I haven’t mentioned, message me on the app here or my number is 07768861440.