Sun 1pm | Football in Stratford
Sunday, May 07, 2023Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £8.00 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
- All abilities are welcome to join
- 1 hour booking
- Mix between regulars and new players
- If you have a football, feel free to bring it with you
- Please arrive 10mins before KO so you are ready to start on time
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
- Quality 4G artificial grass surface
- No metal studs
- Big sized goals, with sidelines
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Closest station: Hackney Wick Station
- No parking available
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers - Everybody takes a turn in goal. We rotate goalkeeper every 5 - 6 minutes
- Offside - We play offside for obvious ones, unfortunately it will be too difficult to call the smaller ones (cannot be offside from goal kick, throw in, corner)
- Pass back - Goalkeeper cannot pick up a pass back (keeper cannot handle from a throw in). If he does indirect free kick from where the keeper handled.
- Throw in - If the ball goes out we play throw ins, no foul throw but the ball must come from behind the head.
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Be positive, keep everyone involved & be on time
- Ball goes over the fence - The kicker (even if it takes a deflection/save) has to retrieve immediately.
_ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
_ Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
_ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
_ Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.