Fri 6.30pm | Football in E&C
Friday, June 02, 2023Repeats Weekly on Fridays
ONLINE £7.00 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
HARPER ROAD is the main entrance, Click on here: goo.gl/maps/dRcp42HLT9BdDva9A or type on google maps: SE16AF. buzz the button and walk through reception. Use the second door to the playground and walk to the pitch, receptionist will guide you, just mention you are new at the venue.
- All abilities are welcome to join & Mix between regulars and new players
- If you have a football, feel free to bring it with you as back up
- Please arrive 10mins before KO so you are ready to start on time
- No selling or trading spots
- If you can no longer make it to the game, take yourself off the list ASAP to free the spot(s)
- Quality 3G artificial grass surface , please No metal studs
- 7-a-side big goals, with sidelines | Showers & Changing rooms are available
- Closest station: Elephant & Castle
- Street Parking
Game Play Rules
- Be on time (1 hour booking)
- Keep everybody involved in the game
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Goalkeepers change every 7mins
- Can score in the area
- Enjoy the game and be positive
- Any questions feel free to ask in the comments or send a direct message.
_ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
_ Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
_ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
_ Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch in case of no bibs.