6.45pm | Wembley (8 a side) Pitch 2
Tuesday, May 02, 2017Repeats Weekly on Tuesdays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
- Meet 10 minutes before kick-off, at Pitch 2
- Pitch 2 is the middle pitch
- Pitches are directly behind the main sports centre
- 3G artificial grass surface
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- Closest stations are Sudbury Town or North Wembley
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- 1 hour booking
- Normal 11 a side rules game
- Any kind of aggressive behavior will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & on time
- Half Off-side / Goal-hanging rule Long-balls and goal-hanging have ruined past games. We have decided to play with this new rule: Passes from your own half to someone in an offside position are NOT allowed. We think that playing with more short passes will involve everyone in the game and make it more enjoyable.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents. We play as gentleman
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.