2.30pm -Futsal- Kings Cross
Wednesday, April 26, 2017Repeats Weekly on Wednesdays
ONLINE £4.00 /per person
Hosted at The Calthorpe Project, home to the UK's first outdoor futsal pitch located in a unique 1 acre garden in the heart of King's Cross.
Futsal is a five-a-side game, played with a size 4 ball with a reduced bounce. It is played to touchlines and all players are free to enter the penalty area and play the ball over head-height. Goalkeepers can come out of the area.
Read more at The FA website
- Outdoor and played on Astroturf surface (see picture above).
- Astroturf boots only, no moulds or blades! Surface is quite smooth so bring astros with good grip
- No Showers & Changing rooms available
- Pay & Display Parking
- On-site Cafe with food and refreshments
- Walk: 5-7 minutes from Kings Cross, Russell Square stations
- Underground: Kings Cross (Victoria, Piccadilly, Circle, Northern Ln, Russell Square (Piccadilly Ln.)
- Be on time 1 hour game
- Introduce yourself to teammates before the game starts, this will make for a better game!
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Keep everybody involved in the game
- Players can score inside the area. Keepers can come out of the area
- Enjoy the game
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents. We play as gentleman
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch