Wed 8pm / Wood Green / 90 mins
Wednesday, November 29, 2023Repeats Weekly on Wednesdays
ONLINE £10.00 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
- Mixed ability game, everyone is welcome. If you see a spot, sign up!
- We play on a 1/3 of the 11aside 3G pitch
- Meet 10 minutes before kick-off, the closest pitch to the entrance. The entrance is on White Hart lane, N22 5QW, at the reception let them know you are from Footy Addicts and they will let you in. Go through reception, exit to the left and follow the path, turn left at the cafe and you will see the 11aside 3G pitch on the left-hand side and we will be on the first 1/3 pitch as you enter.
- 3G artificial grass top quality surface
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- Tube - Closest tube station is Wood Green (12mins walk) on the Piccadilly line.
- Bus - The W3 bus stops directly outside the venue coming from Wood Green in one direction and White Hart Lane from the other.
- Car - Use post code: N22 5QW. Parking cost is 60p for 1 hour and £1.10 for 2 hrs.
#Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everybody is playing goalie. We rotate on goal every 6-7 minutes
- 1 hour booking
- You can score in the area
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & on time.
_ Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times. - Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
_ Pay Online
Pay online via card in order to secure your spot. You will automatically receive a refund as credit back in your Footy Addicts account if you honour the refund policy (provide 2 days in advance notice).
_ Mark No-shows
If you do not turn up to the game and you are in the attendance list, you will be marked as a No-show and have your Reliability lowered.
People who turn up late may also be marked as No-show
_ Team Colour Top
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.