Kenton FC, Vale Farm 3G - Wembley
Sunday, July 23, 2017Repeats Weekly on Sundays
ONLINE £5.00 /per person
Venue: Vale Farm Sports Centre - Pitch 1
The pitches are directly behind the main sports centre. Walk around the right side of the building - via the auxiliary car park.
- 3G artificial grass surface (all weather outdoor pitch)
- Kick off : 6:30pm sharp. Game ends 8:15pm.
- You can wear regular grass or AstroTurf boots - no metal studs allowed. Shin pads highly recommended
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Closest tube station: Sudbury Town or North Wembley
- Closest bus stops: 18, 182, 245, 92
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal. We rotate goalie every 9-10 minutes
- You can score in the area. Back passes allowed, no offside rule.
- No slide tackles.
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated
- Do not criticise or put other players down
- All football's kicked over the fence must be collected immediately to prevent theft.
- All lost footballs will be your responsibility to replace.
- Game host will referee and keep scores.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do not turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show and dropped for future games
No dropouts on the final day!
Team Colour: Yellow or Red bibs provided
Address: Vale Farm, Watford Rd, Wembley, Middlesex HA0 3HG
If you follow me in Footy Addicts, you will get future invites and game notifications. I also have a Whatsapp group in use (add me on 07957 247943 with a short message requesting a group add)
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents. We play as gentleman and not hooligans.
See you on the day. The goal is fun, friendly football!