Thurs 6pm Football in Islington #5
Thursday, April 26, 2018Repeats Weekly on Thursdays
ONLINE £6.00 /per person
Please be on time as we play only for 1 hour. If you turn up late there is no guarantee you will be able to play.
- Casual 7/8 a side football
- Everybody plays goalkeeper, change every 6/7 mins
- Can step and score in the area
- Any kind of aggressive behavior will not be tolerated
- No shouting
- Make sure you are in the mood to have fun! :-)
- Enjoy the game
Venue: Market Road Football Pitches - Pitch 5
- Postcode: N7 9PL
- Brand new resurfaced 3G rubber astro surface
- We play even if it rains
- Changing rooms and showers available
- You can wear AG boots, No metal studs
- Closest Tube Station: Caledonian Road (Picadilly Line & London Overground)
- By bus: 10, 17, 59, 91, 259, 279, 274, 390
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.