Pay What You Like 8/9A-SIDE
Sunday, May 20, 2018
8/9 aside football session
playing on PITCH ONE (nearest to main entrance)
Special Offer - PAY WHAT YOU LIKE!
To join the match is FREE and you can decide on the day after the match...Pay what you like!
It could be 50p, £1, £5 or even £10 - it really doesn't matter!
I would be grateful either way everyone turning up on time and enjoying a good game of football
All I ask from the players is to do the following (please if possible):
Follow and Subscribe
1) Like & Follow on Facebook: South East Sessions
2) Subscribe on YouTube: South East Sessions
3) Turn up on time, play good football and enjoy the day!
Beacons College 3G pitch
Timber Pond Rd, Rotherhithe, London SE16 6AT
Astroturf/Mould boots only
Changing room & showers available
Closest tube station:
Rotherhithe (then 13 mins walk) and Canada Water (14 then mins walk)
The nearest Bus Stop is Smith Close - Salter Road - routes 381 & C10 (5 mins walk).
The nearest Bus Station is Canada Water served by routes: 1, 47, 188, 199, 225, 381, C10 & P12 (13-14 mins walk).
Free Car park available
- 90-120 minutes of match time 430pm - 6pm (thats 90minutes of pure football)
we have the full pitch booked for 2 hours so we can just play on if players want
- Goalkeepers: everyone takes turns 7-8 minutes each on rotation (gloves maybe provided)
- I will not tolerate any negative behavior towards others but rather you would encourage others because we ALL makes mistakes!
- Please be on time (please arrive 10 minutes before we kick off)
and one last thing PLEASE enjoy yourself!
Any questions please feel free to ask
Errison (Sessions Host)