Acland Burghley School
Wednesday, August 01, 2018Repeats Weekly on Wednesdays
ONLINE £7.00 /per person
Game Play Rules
- 1 hour game, Please be on time. Being late is unfair on the rest of the players so be on the pitch and ready for 8pm.
- Strictly no blades or studs. Astroturf shoes or moulds only
- Ok to score in the area, normal 11 a side rules
- Rotate keepers every 7 mins
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
Venue: Acland Burghley School
• BRAND NEW (Feb 2018) 4G artificial pitch. AG boots, blade, moulds and astro's ok, NO metal studs please
• Entrance at the back of the school on Churchill Road, NW5 1UJ
• Changing rooms and showers available
• Limited street-parking
• Tufnell Park Station (Northern): 2 min walk
• Archway Station (Northern) 10mins walk
• Gospel Oak (Overground) 10 min walk
• Upper Holloway (Overground): 12 min walk
• Acland Burghley School stop (bus numbers 4, 134, 390 and N20)
• TFL cycles Nearest hub: Tufnell Park Tube
• Bike storage available
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents. We play as gentleman
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Please wear a dark top. Bibs will be given out to one team before the game.