2.30pm - Kings Cross Football
Thursday, October 11, 2018Repeats Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
ONLINE £4.00 /per person
Hosted at The Calthorpe Project, home to the UK's first outdoor futsal pitch located in a unique 1 acre garden in the heart of King's Cross.
- Outdoor and played on Astroturf surface (see picture above).
- Astroturf boots only, no moulds or blades! Surface is quite smooth so bring astros with good grip
- No Showers & Changing rooms available
- Pay & Display Parking
- On-site Cafe with food and refreshments
- Please collect bibs and ball from the reception and organise yourselves in 2 teams
- Walk: 5-7 minutes from Kings Cross, Russell Square stations
- Underground: Kings Cross (Victoria, Piccadilly, Circle, Northern Ln, Russell Square (Piccadilly Ln.)
- Be on time 1 hour game
- Introduce yourself to teammates before the game starts, this will make for a better game!
- No shouting, no aggressive behaviour
- Keep everybody involved in the game
- Players can score inside the area. Keepers can come out of the area
- Enjoy the game
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy (Provide 2 days in advance notice)
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.