Indoor five a side
Friday, March 15, 2019Repeats Weekly on Fridays
ONLINE £4.00 /per person
A great friendly indoor football game. Please come straight to the indoor courts on the lower floor. We are on the court on the left when you enter the courts area (nearest to the viewing window).
1. Only use non-marking foot wear
2. Wear your applicable Dark or Light tees
3. Everyone rotates as keeper every 5mins
4. Have fun and be competitive but don't take it too seriously.
5. Please be there 10mins early to warm up and organise teams.
6. Kick off is promptly at 6pm.
1. Keeper cannot leave the goal area - (Penalty otherwise if it affected the game i.e. touches the ball outside of the area or obstructs another player)
2. Outfield players cannot enter their own goal area - (Penalty otherwise if it affected the game i.e. touches the ball inside of the area or obstructs the keeper)
3. Outfield players cannot enter the other team's goal area - (Keeper free kick otherwise if it affected the game i.e. touches the ball inside of the area or obstructs opposing keeper)
4. Pass back to keeper allowed
Please let me know if you need to pull out last minute so that we can open up the spot for any potential last minute joiners. If we manage to fill your spot then I’ll still refund your money. Cheers.