Tuesday's @ Platt Lane
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
ONLINE £5.00 /per person
This game is organised by Footy Addicts Staff. Footy Addicts is responsible for the pitch hire and game management. Any issues feel free to contact us via direct message on footyaddictsstaff.
Venue: Platt Lane (Old Manchester City Academy)
- 3G artificial grass surface, outdoor
- Changing rooms & Showers available
- You can wear boots, No metal studs
- No area restrictions
- Online payment only to make sure everyone turns up
CAR Yew Tree Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 7UU
BUS Take the 111 bus from Piccadilly Gardens to the stop outside Platt Lane Complex on Yew Tree Road. The 111 also stops outside the Aquatics Centre on Oxford Road.
You can also get numerous buses heading towards south Manchester (bus numbers 41, 42, 43, 44, 142, 143), which all stop at the Platt Fields Park.
WALK From Wilmslow Road take a turn at Platt Lane. It is the street between the Curry Mile and Platt fields park .
Game Play Rules
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal twice and we rotate every 5 mins.
- You can go in the area.
- Any kind of aggressive behavior will NOT be tolerated
- Make sure you are in a mood to have fun & please be on time
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
We have bibs so don't worry about the colour of your shirt.
If you need anything, you can contact me on 07968 491141