Thu 9pm | Football in Hoxton
Thursday, November 07, 2019Repeats Weekly on Thursdays
ONLINE £7.00 /per person
Game Play Rules
- 1 hour game, Please be on time. Being late is unfair on the rest of the players so be on the pitch and ready for 9pm. We will play on the Left-hand side of the pitch (closest to Queensbridge road). When you arrive, please ask for Footy Addicts if you don't recognise us.
- Ok to score in the area
- No slide-tackles
- Kick-ins when ball goes out
- No shouting, No aggressive behaviour
Venue: Haggerston Park
- 4G artificial grass boots or astro ok, NO metal studs
- Yorkton street, E2 8NH
- Changing rooms and showers available
- On-site parking available
- Hoxton (Overground): 5 min walk
- Bethnal Green (Central line): 15 min walk
- Queensbridge Road stop (bus numbers 26, 48, 55), Haggerston Park stop (bus number 394)
Footy Addicts' Code of Conduct must be respected at all times.
Everyone must play fair, respect their team-mates and opponents.
Pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal account in order to secure your spot in the game.
You will automatically receive refund only if you honour the game's refund policy
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game you need to modify your RSVP as soon as possible, in order to free your spot. In case you are in the attendance list and you do no turn up for the game, you will be marked as a No-Show.
Late comers will also be marked as No-Show
Please bring both a light and dark top with you to help splitting the teams at the pitch.
Do you want to play football at Haggerston Park? Join Footy Addicts today for Free!Join us